Sonntag, 10. März 2013

::(รƈհսէ২รƈհﻨlժ)::


Hello everyone!
Sorry that it has taken longer to upload something new.
I like antlers and poppy flowers very much, so I thought this picture
could well pass the time till the next more complex picture.

I know, the young boy on this pic looks more like a girl
but I like androgynous men.

1. I fix my lineart with special tape on a thick cardboard.
 2. With very strong Coffee (Espresso) I paint layer by layer over the image. Each layer I blow lightly with a hairdryer ~ so I can work faster.
3. Finisched Coffelayers & patterns.


 Colors: Watercolors ~For this picture I chose pink & sky blue. For some shadows I also use paynes grey.

After coloration I scan my picture and cleanse the colors.
My scanner likes to distort the colors :(
So I do the rework with the image editing program GIMP.
For this picture I also chose lace pattern for the background.

Here is the final picture:




I hope you like it & I welcome comments.
See you at the next picture!

- Thank you - 




2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, Neat post. There's an issue along with your website in web explorer, would test this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a big component of other people will leave out your magnificent writing because of this problem.

    Review my webpage - coffee beans

    AntwortenLöschen