Freitag, 25. Januar 2013

♦ ƑƦƖЄƝƊƧ ♦


Hello everyone!

Again a little picture what lay around for a while.

Since a long time I haven't drawn my OC - Ghou - so here is a new picture with him.
I really like him gladly, he's easy to draw & it's colours are S/W and green.
So, very simple but I think also very pretty ^^.
He's always surrounded by birds,especially by the two Canaries named Jishin & Xinxin,
   and he takes care of them when they are injured.
He lives in a big enchanted tree wich he call's "Mother" and depending on the need
he transforms into a Snow Owl.
So he's rather mysterious. 



Somehow I like to draw birds at the moment...hm...^^"
I hope you like it anyway.

-Thank you-


2 Kommentare:

  1. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen