Montag, 23. April 2012

Stuff & " ROSIE " Lineart

I know, I know ~ Missa has another new Blog design. Again.
But I really like none of the Blogspot designs to 100%  ^^°°°
So I'll let it white now and open with a bit of blood stains.
My drawings are supposed to stand in the focus.
_________________________________________

And I want to show you some Stuff  I'm working at. 
Parallel I'm working at several Pictures so I'll show you one of them.




Here you can see the Outlines of one of my new Pic's ~ I've called it " ROSIE ".
Currently I like to draw Elves because I like their pointy ears so much !
I wanted to do something spring-like and what fits better than Elves & Flowers.
I do the Outlines with a blue ballpoint pen - I also want to colorize it blue because I want it to look smooth.
Hope you will like my little " ROSIE " Picture ^^.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen